James Fallon High School has as its central concern the achievement of excellence in a rich diversity of academic, social and cultural pursuits.
Our vision is to foster passionate, committed, and engaged students, staff, parents and carers by empowering them as learners and creating a culture of belonging and inclusion within our diverse and strong community. Students are at the centre of our school community, and are encouraged, every day, to build capacity in their continuous learning journey through personalised learning.
Together we succeed every day.
By the end of their time at James Fallon High School, students will:
- have developed the skills of communication by oral, written and technological means for success in the contemporary world
- be able to demonstrate basic physical skills and an awareness of the value of a sound, healthy body
- have developed an ability to solve problems in a logical manner providing a basis for decision making
- be able to demonstrate a belief in the value of tolerance towards others and of respecting other people’s values and beliefs
- have developed a willingness to accept responsibility for their own decisions and actions
- have achieved success in at least one form of human endeavour and consequently enhanced their feelings of self worth
- be able to function as independent learners
- have developed a desire to continue the learning process
- have demonstrated pride in themselves, their school, their community and their country.