There are some costs associated with going to school that you may find it helpful to plan and budget for.
Costs to consider include:
school books and equipment
- co-curricular activities.
Voluntary school contributions
Like all NSW public schools, we can request contributions to enhance our educational and sporting programs including elective subjects. School contributions help provide additional educational resources for the benefit of students. Payment is voluntary.
For more information, visit the Voluntary School Contribution policy.
- The voluntary school contribution is a contribution which helps provide attractive school reports, certificates acknowledging student achievement, paper for duplicated lesson materials, sporting equipment, welfare booklets and the school magazine. In 2021 the General Student Contribution is $50 for Years 7-8, $60 for Years 9-10 and $70 for Years 11-12.
- We need parental support to provide students and families with the high standard of education to which they have become accustomed and which is expected at James Fallon High School.
All families are strongly encouraged to pay their school fees as soon as possible. Fees vary according to what year a student is in and their choice of elective subjects.
- Subject Fees cover the materials used in elective subjects. These materials are used to produce products which are either consumed or retained by students.
- Students are strongly advised to consider these costs when making their elective subject choices.
- Refer below for fee details.
- Credit Card and EFTPOS facilities are available for the payment of fees and purchase of uniform items.
- Where there are financial difficulties, parents are encouraged to see the School Principal to make suitable arrangements.
To use to Parent Online Payment portal click on the 'Make A Payment' tab at the top of the page.
School Contribution Fee Year 7
School Contribution Fee Year 8
School Contribution Fee Year 9
School Contribution Fee Year 10
School Contribution Fee Year 11
School Contribution Fee Year 12
Big Picture Kit Fee Year 8
Big Picture Kit Fee Year 9, 10, 11 & 12
Agriculture Years 8, 9 &10
Visual Arts Years 7, 8 & 9
Visual Arts Year 10
Visual Arts Years 11 & 12
Photography & Digital Media Years 8 & 9
Photography & Digital Media Year 10
Photo, Video & Digital Imaging Years 11 &12
Drama Years 8, 9, & 10
Drama Years 11 &12
Dance Years 8, 9 & 10
Dance Years 11 & 12
Technology (Mandatory) Years 7 & 8 – FTech
Technology (Mandatory) Years 7 & 8 – DTech
Food Technology Year 8
Food Technology Years 9 & 10
Industrial Technology Metal Years 8 & 9
Industrial Technology Timber Years 8 & 9
Industrial Technology Metal Year 10
Industrial Technology Timber Year 10
Industrial Technology Timber Years 11 & 12
Design & Technology Years 11 & 12
Information Software & Technology Years 9 & 10
Information Processes Technology Years 11 & 12
VET Manufacturing & Engineering Year 11
VET Retail Services Years 11 & 12
Work In The Community Special Education Yr 11 & 12
Amount per year
If you are unable to pay school contributions because of financial hardship, you may be eligible for assistance from the school.
Our principal will ensure no student or family suffers any discrimination or embarrassment over the inability to pay school contributions.